Saturday, May 27, 2006

Artcore Tattoos Florida



Photos: Top:Elvis, Justin... Middle:Chad, Elvis, Bobby, Eric... Bottom:Front of shop...

Florida, ah the beach, tattoos, and madness! I had an excellent time down there with the boys from Artcore, which i'd like to thank for having me and for putting up with my silliness for the week and a half I was there...

The guys there showed me a great time, chilling out on the beach...giving all our money to strippers, and I was able to do some fun tattoos on some of the crew, and thier neighbor Josh who runs the comic shop next door...Popular comics...look em up, Josh is one cool kat...

Many shout outs to all those guys, if you ever get the chance to head to Boca Raton, make sure you definitely stop by Artcore...the kids there are good people, i'd like to say thanks to them, and hope I can get back there soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin