Sunday, September 10, 2006

Pure Imagination....

Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker!.....

My next adventure took me off to Mount Pleasant, IA to see my first apprentice Kandyman Joe, and his Pure Imagination wonderland there. The atmosphere was small town magical, as there happened to be a fair in town that week called the "Old Threshers" reunion. Complete with funnel cakes, candies, and awesome arts and crafts booths galore. And not to mention the sweet delicious tattoos that we served up that week! I was also taken to "Sneeze Bend" river and dunked there as some sort of strange tribal ritual that the natives of the town felt that I needed...a pseudo baptism of sorts. It was way fun!....and silly...

Mad shout outs to all the kids there...I had a good time, and if you're ever tired of the craziness of the city and want a true taste of rural america, well...go see that magical place Mt. Pleasant, and visit Pure Imagination Tattoos there, i'm sure the Kandyman will whip you up a nice and tasty tattoo!...Oompah Loompas, I mean the staff there rocks as well, Jared and Alex are a must see! Awesome ppl and excellent artists...so go, now!!......

....just use your imagination!

...on to Nebraska it is for me, as I have much more to see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin