There's nothing more I want than to receive the last Sacrament of the Catholic Church.
I know, kematian itu adalah sesuatu yang unpredictable. You don't know when is your time to meet your Creator.
Tapi, I really, really, really hope, ini adalah perkara terakhir, the last thing I'll do before I die.
There's nothing else I want melainkan yang ini.
Why? Erm... I don't think I have to explain this to you if you're a Catholic. I believe, every Catholic wish untuk diberi kesempatan untuk menerima Sacrament terakhir ini, bukan sahaja untuk complete kan atau menjadi penutup kepada Sacrament pertama, iaitu Baptism, tetapi juga untuk strengthen ourselves and mendapatkan penance untuk kali terakhir sebelum meninggalkan dunia.
For those who does not very familiar with this Sacrament and all the seven Sacrament of The Catholic Church, you can read about it HERE - in Catholic.org.
Well, I guess that's all for today. A short one from me hahahaha.
* * * *
By the way, mum called just now and inform me that dalam news this evening, Malaysian in Japan all save. I asked her, did they say "MALAYSIAN" or "MALAYSIAN STUDENT"?
And she said, the news said "MALAYSIAN".
Which, I guess, a bit meringankan rasa kurang senang. But still, up to this evening, when my mum called, rasanya dalam 10k people terkorban... or more. I hope there won't be more.
Please keep praying for Japan my friends. Keep praying for, not only Malaysian there, but untuk semua, for the country. And also, please pray untuk countries yang menerima warning about tsunami. Pray that perkara itu tidak akan terjadi and that all will be safe.

No comments:
Post a Comment