Sorry, I have to stop the 30 days blogging challenge for a while. I really, really don't have the mood to talk about anything else right now due to what's happening in Japan.
Although Mr J is safe from the tsunami, but now, tambah satu lagi kerisauan - nuclear.
He msg me few days ago, said that he's okay. But if the nuclear power plant meletup semua, then it'll be ....
And so far, things tak menunjukkan sesuatu yang positif - base on news reported by international media. I wish he get out of Japan already. Come back home. But, rasanya semua itu impossible. He said that, despite what happened in Tokyo, Sendai and other effected areas, kawasan - kawasan lain di Jepun masih terus and aku rasa, semakin giat bekerja to cover up the loss akibat the earth quake and tsunami.
I never talk banyak pasal perkara ni dengan sesiapa melainkan dengan mummy. Ya, she was always there, rasanya hampir setiap hari bertanya if Mr J ada ctc masa aku tengah gila mencari dia since earth quake kat Jepun.
God knows what and how I feel - even untill now.
I may look okay on the outside but inside...
I told myself to be positive, but there are times bila aku rasa, the thought of losing him makes me hilang akal sekejap.
I know - to some people, kalau dah ajal, what can we do. So, just terima.
Easy to say that. aku pun rasa senang nak cakap macam tu before this. But when this disaster happened - it's not as easy as I thought. Tiap -tiap hari aku rasa macam tak hidup. CNN, BBC, Yahoo News - whatever media or news I found that talks about the disaster, aku baca.
And I was so desperate for news of him, sampai satu tahap, aku stalk kawan - kawan dia. But aku tak pernah tanya diorg secara direct how is he. Why? Because I'm scared. I'm scared that I might get bad news instead of the good one yang aku harap - harapkan.
Now, dia dah bagitau dia ok - from the tsunami.
Now, I'm worried about that stupid nuclear thingy sebab dia ada mention if that nuclear power plant ranap, most probably - Well, I don't want to say anything.
Worst fear confirm, here are update about the nuclear power plant from CNN website :
And just 3 hours ago, I read this on twitter :
DanielleCNN Danielle Dellorto
Wow! Just felt STRONG aftershock in Tokyo. So strong I ran to the doorway just in case. Lasted about 20 seconds!! #japan
KyungLahCNN Kyung Lah
Feel that? It's a long earthquake or aftershock-- not sure which yet. Doesn't feel super strong, but it's going on and on.
I tell you, benda - benda macam ni la yang buat makin merisaukan. How big is Japan untuk tidak menerima kesan seterusnya ???
Sorry la... Aku sangat, sangat, sangat negatif and sensitif beberapa waktu ini disebabkan oleh perkara ini. Setenang mana pun aku, kalau aku rasa hati dah nak meletop, meletop la jugak ...
Especially in time like this.
Aku letih. Very very tired. Mentally and emotionally. CNN has been my good friend since the disaster bermula. And I did nothing, selain dari membaca updates and checking my mail, my twitter for news.
Obsession? No. Worry. Seriously worry.
Keep praying for Japan my friends. That's the only thing we can do. Pray so that takkan ada lagi letupan yang akan memusnahkan the nuclear power plant. Because kalau ada, it's not just them yang terkena kesannya - Kita pun akan terkena.
God, save us. God, save Japan. God, protect us. God, give them strength.
Like I said, this year punya Lent betul - betul mencabar. Very - for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment