Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kids

I love kids.

I think most of you already know that.

I came accross this article - A Father Who Creatively Captures His Kids while looking for a place for LI (latihan Industri @ Practical) next semester.

I really love his creativity.

And his daugthers as well! There's a link to his blog at the end of the article - kristinandkayla.blogspot and I've been going thru all his previous entries for hours now. Alangkah bagusnya kalau aku boleh menelaah IR macam ni -_-'

Here are some of the photos from his blog. Owh, btw, the guy's name is Jason Lee









And here's another one, I Wrote This For You, which I accidently hopped-to masa tgh browse thru some of the entries in my secret hide out.

I hope you'll find something for you there. I've found mine ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin