Monday, March 29, 2010

An Open Letter To Him (2)

March 30, 2010
1323 hrs

Dear JaY @ JY,

Ko dah selamat sampai? I hope yes. Your last text msg to me was on 28th March, 2300 hrs. And aku sedang tunggu berita dari kau.

U said you'll be there untuk 2 tahun ajak. We talked about this, kan? After two years, u'll be home again and we can continue from there.

^^' aku tauk aku ter'over' react before ko pergi. And I'm sorry sebab aku banyak bising2. Aku rasa aku takut kalik. I dun want u to go, tapi dalam masa yang sama... it's your life, so u should go.

JY,
I hope u take good care of yourself there. Aku sik mok ko balit dalam keadaan kurus kering cekeding like before. Lamak ko di Bintulu, ada la berisi dikit (ada ka???). And dun worry about the Nippons...

Mana2 pun akan ada org yang racist. Just ignore the stupid minority. U know ur own strength kan. Do whatever u have to do but dun push urself to hard.

JY,
I wish I can talk to u rite now. There's so much things going on. Aku rasa really2 fucking down kinek tok. Mcm2 perkara jadik. If ur here, konfem ko suruh aku tido jak ^^' and jgn fikir banyak2. Rileks and setel things satu persatu.

Ehm, sik lamak gik mok end semester. I'm going back to Bintulu. Tapi ko sikda. Baruk jak plan mok g Gawai at ur longhouse hahhaha.

Ehm, u told me ur going to Skype bila ada masa, kan? Aku tunggu k. And plese give me ur Nippon number bila dah ada. At least, I can text u and membebel like I always do hahahaha...

Haisshh... I wonder where r u no, what r u doing, dah makan ka blom..how's ur house etc... And dun forget, ko madah mok send gambar ko pakei uniform.

Bah, mok balit hostel ku. Take k JY...

Luv,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin