Friday, October 15, 2010

Clearly

October 15, 2010
1904 hrs

  1. I'm not in a very good mood today. I had sore throat since last nite. Followed by mild fever. I can't eat anyhing, I don't have mood to eat and I really don't have mood for anything. Pop some pills and slept around 5am this morning. Woke up around 11am and get ready for CUS meeting
  2. During CUS meeting, I tried to calm myself down and not to talk too much. But there are few times I felt like I wanna just... snap! at everybody. But, thank God I didn't.
  3. I went to Bakti's cafe to eat something. At this point, I was ssssooo damn hungry, I have to forced myself to eat something. When I wanna pay, I realized I dun have enuff $$$. WTH... so I borrowed from my fren.
  4. I went to the post office to settle something. But end up didn't sttle it cos the Q was long and I can't wait (hilang sabar sudah...)
  5. I went to the library. Don't know what to do. I went down to pc lab and sat there for hours. HOURS.
  6. What did I do?
  7. Online, chat, check FB trillion times, chat, read blogs, read news, read journals, check FB, stalk someone...
  8. What a waste of time... But I can't think of anything to do. i still have four journals to analise before this Wednesday but I really, really don't have mood and strenght to through all those now.
  9. I wanted to pray. But, why can't I?
  10. And why is my post numbered? Look stupid lehhh...
  11. I wanna eat. But I don't have mood to eat.
  12. I wanna call mum, but I don't wanna burden her with all my probs.
  13. I texted my use-to-be-bestfriend but I guess, we're all have move on, right?
  14. I need someone to talk to. Someone not from USM. Someone not in my life right now. I need someone new, fresh and older. Someone who can listen very very well and understand. Someone not from my past either. Someone ... out there.
  15. Someone called God?
  16. If I talke to Him, will I listen to His answer? No, CAN I listen if He answered?
  17. Clearly... I'm messed up again. I think I need more pills to calm me down and to make me sleep.
  18. If possible, forever....

A.M.E.N



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin