Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mr Japan vs Me

October 20, 2010
1857 hrs

We have our differences. Sometimes, we fight because of these differences. And sometimes, it makes us closer. Well, to be honest, we fight a lot muahahahaha... But I still *ehem* him wakakaka...

  1. He's a realist, I'm more of a dreamer. Dalam pada masa aku berfikiran begini dan begitu, mempersoalkan ini dan itu, he always... ALWAYS have answer for everything. I think a lot, plan a lot but in a complicated ways. And him, being a realist he is, he settle things easier, sebab semuanya kelihatan tak susah. So, sometimes, when I have probs, I'll tell or force him to listen and let him 'settle' it for me. I hate it when he's right almost all the time, but at the same time, I like this realist side of him cos it makes things less scarier.
  2. He's serious, I'm always fooling around. Those who knows me, I don't have to elaborate on this la kan.... He's scary when he's in serious mode.
  3. He's always focus, I'm er... half- focus. Even masa dia mengajar tuition saja pun, he went thru the textbooks and everything. Study balik high school punya buku and get ready like one day before teaching. And he NEVER answer my text or call masa tgh study. While me, kadang2 boleh focus, kadang2 tidak. I admire sifat ni pada dia. And sometimes, I try training myself utk lebih focus. i think he knows I'm not THAT focus so, he always said, "FOCUSSS!! FOCUSS!!!".... -_-'
  4. He's stubborn than I am. Ya, betul. Those yg kenal aku, pernah tinggal serumah dengan aku, know tht I am a very stubborn person. Tapi, this guy, I think TRIPLE stubborn than me. Oh, rasanya ini adalah persamaan kan? Actually I'm not sure sapa lagi stubborn. Is it me or him?
  5. He talk less. Heheheheheee... obviously. Sometime, perkara ni agak irritating cos I wanna hear him talk. Tapi dia jenis kurang bersuara dan kurang terbuka. So, agak susah to 'read' him. Berbeza dengan aku, I'll tell everything. I guess I have to 'read' him through his action kan? Perkara ni selalu menjadi pertikaian.

Ok, I have dinner date dengan 2 orang adik angkat aku so I'll continue this or maybe won't continue this (depends on my tahap kerajinan).

Mr J, if ur reading this, I know you won't agree with some of the things I wrote. Well, these are from my POV (point of view). But whatever it is, whatever the differences is, I still love you. I will try to be more 'memahami' and be less 'kucar kacir'. But to be less kucar kacir, I need you. I cannot be like you. So, I need you to help me look at things or life in a simpler and wonderful way.

I have my family. I have my friends.

But I know my life won't be complete without you to show me how to look at things differently from the way I do. Knowing you is one of the best things that ever happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin