Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Find Me A Boyfriend

July 20, 2010
1309 hrs

Someone came to me and asked,

"How did you two hooked up?"

"I don't know"

"How did he confess?"

"It's private"

"Is he romantic?"

".........."

"You've kissed???"

"..........."

"Where is he now?"

"Nowhere near"

"Do you miss him...like, a lot?"

"You think?"

"How well do you know him?"

"........."

"You have his photo?"

"Ya..."

"Can you show me?"

"No..."

"Do you think he miss you too?"

"I don't know"

"Do you think he remember you?"

"I don't know"

"You two are very far apart.... How can you stand it?"

"I can't..."

"Find someone else then...someone nearer"

"It's not as aesy as you think. I love him, no matter far or near"

"What if he cheat?"

"I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"If he does, he'll tell"

"Guys will NEVER cheat and tell. They die with it"

"He's not ordinary guy. He's MY GUY"

"You're being stupid"

"And you're an asshole..."

-Find me a boyfriend-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin