Wednesday, December 30, 2009

ah ..i should be sleeping



..you should read this sentence fast because in few hours i might delete it..

i hate it, pause and taste what i say, no rush..i hate my eyes..my mouth..my legs, the hernia

my height, my voice, my life, my brain..its strangled like the website

my common insanity drives myself to become indecisive and so much in pain..
somewhere nowhere to go

say u hate me ...so do i..i know u hate me for being such a dick

im fine...

call me dick or candy ass or a notable coward,

an infinite and endless liar

or the owner of no-one good quality

emotionless stubborn animal

i still fine..

sometime my brain work as ear wax.

it's works just too slow because of the processor

the way it analyzing the input

interpret in mathematics expression never end to the solution..

i took a pencil from my desk..i wish i don't have to solve it..

and only doodle, a small round,big round, is it galaxy i doodle?

wish i know how the galaxy really look like..arghhh i start to quesion myself again..

this should be the last entry for this fucking lovely year

seeing my life in it is just like a drama..

i don't do drama but it still seems like drama..the portrait of fucking honesty dull

its raining, i'm supposed to have been dead

i shoot myself and died in my dream ooh am not that loser

happy new year my friends..i just wana cut the shit

and make it clear.. happy fuckin tiger year..


ooooooo i should be sleeping and rest

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin