Saturday, September 5, 2009

live love bleed


i was at the wheels last nite minum2, crita2...
act it was johnny's plan b4 to ask me sing a song a few weeks ago at the wheels
jadi slepas brapa kali dia pujuk, temakan pujuk jg smalam
penuh nebes sy p depan with the band
d pub was a bit crowded, bnyk org2 lama yg tia mati2, minum ja kerja
hisap rokok n sundal2 berpeleseran d tepi sana..uhhh
1st time performing d depan org memang rasa sgt mencabar
sial mata silau kena lampu2 tapi bagus jg la makin kabur2 nebes d depan
i sung dis oldies song from lobo..hehe emo la plak time tu
menyayati bah but i felt so good bila nmpak org tepuk2 tangan
maksudnya dorg mau kasi senang ati ja bha tu
padahal tgan pegang mic bgagar sdah haha
sedang2 sy nyanyi dtg lagi this singer p bisik,ui salah d way ko pegang mic
hehehhehe mmg sdah tabiat dari dulu buat ala2 awie
malu jg la..hantam ko geng
but over all it was great
and adrian asked me to join his band
might perform for rimba's graduation day this oct
cool huhh..buli la karaoke puas2 selain d tandas wakakakak

well smlam mmg terngiang2 thiz lagu d otak sy
beegees song
mmg siuk banar bah,len kali sy pun mok try this song
ada hari mgkin buli bawa

TO LOVE SOMEBODY[BEEGEES]

Theres a light
A certain kind of light
That never shone on me
I want my life to be lived with you
Lived with you
Theres a way everybody say
To do each and every little thing
But what does it bring
If I aint got you, aint got ?
You dont know what its like, baby
You dont know what its like

To love somebody
To love somebody
To love somebody
The way I love you

In my brain
I see your face again
I know my frame of mind
You aint got to be so blind
And Im blind, so very blind
Im a man, cant you see
What I am
I live and breathe for you
But what good does it do
If I aint got you, aint got ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin